TERMS AND CONDITIONS
RIGHT OF ADMISSION IS RESERVED.
ALL VISITORS MUST FIRST REPORT AT RECEPTION.
Ayer rock guesthouse reserves all proprietary rights. This includes the right to charge for any additional service not negotiated to at the time of check in.
TIMES: CHECK IN IS AT 14H00. CHECK OUT IS AT 10H00.
There will be additional charges for early arrival and late checkout
A maximum of 2 guests permitted per room. Management reserves the right to charge for each additional person exceeding this capacity.
- A reservation can only be confirmed once a deposit is received. Failure to pay a deposit will result in a reservation not being guaranteed.
- A reservation is regarded as binding once it has been confirmed. You and Ayer rock guesthouse are then regarded as having agreed to a contract.
- POSITIVE ID DOCUMENT MUST BE PRESENTED ON CHECK IN.
- The average basic rate for the use of our rooms and facilities unless otherwise negotiated with management is displayed at reception.
- Full payment must be made before guests’ takes occupation for the full duration of stay or for any extension of stay without exception.
- Cancellations / no show within 24 hours of the booking will be subject to 100% cancellation charge of total amount.
- All other cancellations / no show made more than 24 hours prior to the booking will be subject to 50% refund of total amount.
- In case of early departure a 50% retention would be charged on the balance of nights booked after 48hours of departure.
A refundable deposit of R200 is required on all gate remotes. All keys to be returned to reception or placed in key drop box failing which guest will be liable for recovery costs of keys
- No drunken, aggressive and violent behaviour or loud music will be allowed on the premises.
- Ayer rock guesthouse reserves the right to remove unruly guest’s from the premises.
Ayer rock guesthouse adheres to the national no smoking policy and no smoking is permissible inside the suites
except in designated areas. Disposal of ashes and cigarette butts is the responsibility of the registered guest.
No cooking is allowed unless prior arrangement is made with management. No lighting of candles unless during power cuts is allowed within the suites.
- Children under 18 must have proper adult supervision at all times. Children up to 6 years can stay free in parent’s
room when sharing bed with parents. Children aged 06 years and older are fully charged.
- Children in uniform will not be allowed unless accompanied by a parent
Pets are not permitted. Guide dogs are permitted.
- All vehicles parked on the property are at the owners’ risk.
- Guests parking on the property and off road are requested to park responsibly so as not to block the driveway or to cause traffic congestion or inconvenience to other road users.
- No washing of vehicles or hooting and loud music is permissible in the parking area or in close proximity of the establishment.
ELECTRICITY AND WATER:
Ayer rock guesthouse will not be held liable for cuts in water and electricity.
DAMAGE TO PROPERTY:
Guests will be responsible for any loss or damage to property of the guesthouse caused by themselves, their friends or any visitors.
Management reserves the rights to recover any losses with cost for any damages caused.
In case of default in payment of dues the management of Ayer rock guesthouse shall have a lien over the luggage and belongings of
the defaulting guest and shall detain the same and proceed to sell or auction such property at any time without reference to the
defaulter and appropriate the net sale proceeds towards amount owed by the defaulter. In addition a case of bilking will be reported to the South African police services, Kwa- dukuza
No responsibility will be taken by Ayer rock guesthouse for any loss to property or damage to vehicles or injury to persons or death
due to fire, theft or any other cause whatsoever whilst on the premises.